We are a kiwi couple making our way in the world, Keeping our values kiwi & creating a life we want on a budget. In this fast paced world it's good to be a kiwi

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

It all begins here...

I'm so excited to be writing this post, Not only is it a beautiful day here in Auckland NZ but i'm finally starting this blog! The main reason i decided to start a blog was because we live in such a fast paced world and i'm at the age (23) where i'm starting my own life & my own family with my incredibly amazing man ( His name is Tim btw ) and i want to able to look back and see how we started & one day we can show our children what our journey looked like.

Anything to do with keeping life simple. Times are changing as the world becomes obsessed with things that don't matter but growing up in New Zealand is something i treasured its a place where as kids we got outside and played in nature we were so adventurous things where simple and joyful and that's something i hope my children will get to experience, because technology is taking away all that beauty.

So here i'll track our journey... Trying to keep things simple in this crazy world, anything from natural skincare, eating healthy & avoiding chemical ridden foods and my favorite part DIYing with my man turning old things new and creating the life we want on a budget. The Kiwi way

& This is what inspired me the first edition to the family . Her name is Blu she's a Bulldog/Pitbull Tim bought her home with a bow around her neck and ever since then she's bought so much joy to our lives, We named her after my parents dogs I grew up with & now it's my turn to start my own little family and I'm beyond excited. 




With love 
Melissa Rose 

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Great post, life can be so crazy and fast we really need to enjy the little things x

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Our Always & Forever, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena